Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

fredag 26 mars 2010

And there was light

Me and Maria Zeniou at the opening of And there was light, what you can´t tell from the picture is that I´m on stilts and Maria is in the air, climbing her silks.
My dress for the evening has a story of it´s own. It was a journey to find it but it turned out perfect and I was looking exactly like a famous painting of Leornardo da Vinci!



It´s been a good week.



Last friday I were stiltwalking at the opening of And there was light.



Since then I´ve been teaching a lot of yogaclasses, been sportsclimbing with joyful A.N., meeting up with a long, long time ago lost love, been to danceclass and practicing.

It´s been some really lifeturning events in my life recently and I decided to start ceeping a journal of my thoughts and findings about myself and my feelings. I have been recommended to do that from my teachers and I think it can be a good way for me not to loose what I find out and ceeping me from falling back into destructive patterns.

Life is a exciting rollercoaster!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar