Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

måndag 5 april 2010

Candy overload

For the last, give or take, five days my daily diet has been based on candy. It´s not the best kind of diet, I know that, but due to the Easter holiday the candy has just been everywhere. And in my defence I´ve been far to sick to prepare any proper food.
This terrible cold as been bugging me all week and stoping me from practice.

But today all that is going to change:
I´m going to ignore my cold, hoping that it will get bored of me when I don´t give it any attention. Watching old Csi-episodes didn´t make it go away so this is my new stategy.
I´m going to eat food instead of candy. (That has to be a winner!)
And I´m going to practice, practice, practice and then practice some more.


Tonight it´s AcroYoga night!
Hope I´ll see you there.
Love, Light and Flight =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar