Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

fredag 7 maj 2010

Due to the law of balance? Hardly.

It´s going so well I have to pinch myself several times a day just to check that I´m not dreaming.
Workwise that is.
My private life is at best chaotic and most of the time dramatic.
But the challenges that my daily life teats me with forces me to grow in a awesome way, and I really think that thats why everything else is turning out so tremendlously!
There is a law about balance. When something is going not so great something else is going better to even things out.
But I don´t think that me doing well with both yogaclasses and performing is all to even out the turbulence in my life off the mat and on the ground...
(yoga and aerial joke)
I think that it´s because I´m ready and humble enough to handle it.
I´ve grown in a way that make me welcome my successes and celebrate them.
Because,
as they say in the commercial,
I´m worth it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar