Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

torsdag 14 oktober 2010

First night no 2

A week went by with a loud WHOOOOSH!! Moving in lightspeed it´s hard to keep track on fingernails that needs trimming and wash that needs washing. But I can handle it, I hope.....



A week ago I worked and performed my first night at Cabaret Lorensberg. Lucky me I managed to dislocate my thumb between the last minute rehersal and my first stageapperance, so I figured nothing more could go wrong - and it didn´t!!



Saturday is from now on for ever and ever a special night, it was the first night AcroME entered a stage together! Due to my sored thumb we had a last minute change with some stunts in the act, witch we remembered =) and it went totally awesome!




I just love the stage, the emotions bare for everyone to see and feel and al the different ways to express and translate them.


It´s magic!

1 kommentar: