Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

tisdag 30 november 2010

Time to set new goals!

At this moment I´ve reached every mountaintop I´ve aimed for.
That´s kind of a wierd feeling...
At the beginning of 2010 I got a textmessage from my mom saying that she´s opened a special account for me with 365 happy days for me to spend during this year. Only having 31 of those left I want to mention a handfull of extraordinary people that peptalked me, pushed me and sometimes carried me so that I could get where I am 2day.
There are my 2 sisters of choice. I`ll see you weirdheads this weekend, it´s going to be legen... wait for it... dary!!
My brasilian breath of fresh air. You´re awesome!
And that cherublooking fellow... thanks for all your patience.
Never forgotten, there for me at all times; my family.

Keep it real!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar