Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

fredag 14 januari 2011

Still here!

You might think that I falled off the face of the earth and got totaly sucked up with the one and the many of the Universe, and that is kind of the truth but the whole truth is that I just had to much 2 handle. I´ve been trying to divide my energy between spaces, places and things so that the one became toooo many.
You know what I´m talking about.
You all been there.
Anyhow. I have cut down on the places, and that´s always something... It´s accually a kind of Huge and Scary thing in a wonderful way =)
The spaces are also fewer and becoming even fewer than that and that´s nice.
The things will keep on coming and I just have to sit back, relax and handle that. The many is also always one.

L.O.V.E. 4 real!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar