Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

söndag 16 oktober 2011

My body is amazing!

This past week it's been working 12 yogaclasses, around 7 hours of selfpractice, 15 hours of duoacrobatic show rehearsals, 1 photoshoot and 2 shows.
I feel invisible! I feel great!
But I did'nt the day before yesterday. Five days in to my workweek, 11 yogaclasses, 1 photoshoot, around 5 hours of selfpractice, 15 hours of duoacrobatic show rehearsals and 1 show later I felt worn out. Ready to go to sleep for a month and thinking about running away from it all. Let's just say that the beginning of the week was a little bit hectic.
Well I've choosed to be a selfemployed acrobat so I can't just roll over and play dead or take a time out when ever things get ruff. If I want to continue to live my dream I have to roll up my sleaves, remember whats importent to me and get on with it. So I did.
My body was begging me to cave in. Every inch, every muscle was eaching so I did what I had to do. I turned to my old healing-recipe. Something that I know works after years of trial and error. I eat a lot of carbohydrates, watched a few episodes of "desperate housewifes" and tried to get some extra sleep. It worked, as always.

The amount of strength my body has, what it is capable of - it's just mindblowing.
It's designed to move. So is yours!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar