Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

fredag 11 november 2011

Working with Wiss

WWW is not only short for world wide webb, it could also be short for last months performances.
It's been duoacro, duoacro and duoacro with Jakkin Wiss.
Fortune or misfortune or whatever you would like to call it gave us 36 hours to put a act together for a dinnerparty 13 october and since then we have made two more shows.
Last one was yesterday in Stockholm at Gallerian.
From the very beginning we were booked to do our act, it's about 4 minutes long, but the day before the show I got a call and the voice on the other end tells me: we have done some changes.
So the day before the show we get the information that we are not going to perform our act once, but over and over again for 30 minutes!! In slow motion!
I might not be the biggest girl, but I'm alive and I move and I weigh 57kg. It don't really matter hove buffed you are. Carrying me around for 30 minutes and you are going to break a sweat! Jakkin looked like he's been taking a shower with his clothes on when we were done.

Besides our duoacro I were supposed to "do something in the net while the other artists perform". (Thats also the voice from my phonecall talking.) But when we got there, things changed again and it was desided that I should perfom an aerial net-act instead.
Ofcourse I was'nt prepered for that so thank you WWW (as in world wide webb) for spotify so that I could get my music since I did'nt have it with me!

Anyhow.
Everything went great!
I met a lot of old and new friends and it was nice to be working with Wiss =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar