Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

söndag 4 december 2011

Flying handstand!

Working on my handstand in the aerial net. It's hard not to get tangled up, especially with the feet. The plan is to drop from handstand to hanging in one knee and that's impossible when the feet are stuck... But sometimes I get it and you know: Practice, practice, practice. At this point I've been practicing so enthusiastic that I almost start crying when I stretch my arms over head because my shoulders hurts so bad. But then again: What doesn't kill you...
This makes the differences between yoga and acrobatics very obvious.
In acrobatics you push it until you have it.
In yoga you take your time, breathe, and grow into it.
I love playing on the edges on this game board. So similar, just the same and nothing like each other!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar