Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

torsdag 26 april 2012

The real 2 do list!

It's been some busy days, that turned into busy weeks and became a crazy busy month.
The main things that's been occupying my time could easily be boiled down into 2 words:
Accounting
Video editing
For the first word on the list the action has been mostly inside my head, planning to get to it. So now I'm really, really late and my auditor really, really busy.
The second word on the list is actually two words and totally new to be appering on my 2 do lists. When I need a promo or anything like that I leave it to professionals. Same thing as I do (in my imagination) with my financials.
But this time I decided to do it by on my own.
Luckily for me the videos I needed is for an acroyoga teacher training so I had to practice a lot to get all the videoclips I need!
Now it's done. I'm happy with the results and I learned a lot along the way.
Receipts and invoices safe and sound at my auditor. Videos and application in the mail, smothly sailing (or flying) to Montreal. New to 2 list set and ready to attend.


Want to take a look on my practice videos and editing skills? Please do =)

Peace and love!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar