Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

onsdag 9 maj 2012

Going to Montreal!!


I'm going to Montreal this summer for a TT.
This would never have been possible without my friends and family that's supported my obsessive training and catched me whenever I've fallen both mentally and physically.
But more importent, and I know this it not from a yogic spirit but still true, this probably never would have happend without the ones in my life that doesent belive in me at all.
To quote Christina Aguilera: ... in the end I want to thank you - because you made me that much stronger.
Some of the coolest dreams that ever came true weren't dreams at all, but standards that simply weren't compromised.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Du är så grym....tack för all styrka du ger mig och som du flyger med. Kram Maria "corpo" cerboni

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Fina Maria!
      Du är inspiration för många, inklusive mig.

      Radera
  2. Fin , genuin
    Tänker : Tillsamman ÄR man mindre ensam
    MED DIG ÄR MAN I EN DRÖM SOM ÄR SÖT OCH FRI :)

    Amore !
    Therése " kämpar - på - mot -frihet " <3

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Therése darling!
      Du är i din natur fri. Det är vi alla =)

      Radera