Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

lördag 19 december 2009

Christmas came early this year!



I hate my car.
Or maybe not hate, that might be to strong, but I seriously dislike it.
Yesterday evening I and wonderful Vilma were going to the stable to feed the horses, or that was our plan. The car had a totally different plan. The cars plan was not to start and it carried it out beautifully.
Only a few desperate phonecalls and doorknockings later my sweet (and very short) neighbors borrowed me their brand new Aygo (I want one of those) and I were on my way! Vilma had to stay home, she and neatly cleaned spaces doesn´t realy fit...
The reponses I got from everyone that I were in contact with during this "trauma" realy stunned me. Are people in general this nice or is it the season? What ever it is; I LIKE IT!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar