Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

fredag 18 december 2009

Egolicious




Is it possible to gain your goals and let go of your ego at the same time?

Can you even have a goal without ego?

How do you let go of past and future and live each precious moment?



I don´t know, but I try to learn. And I am trying because I know that when I let go and just enjoy beeing NOW magic things happens. Things that make me wanna do high 5 with the world and everyone in it. Things that makes my stomach flip and tears my eyes of joy, and it´s very clear to me that I can not hold on to this moments or try to make them happen again. There are no reruns if there is no ego, and with the ego it´s not the same.


But I don´t think that mine or anyone elses ego is a bad thing.

I like my ego very much, it puches me right up to my limits

- but if I want to go further I have to leave it behind.












Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar