Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

söndag 17 april 2011

New week

... new training schedule.

My acropartner, the one and only and completly brilliant Elaine Rydberg is forced to take a break due to an injured shoulder. So no duo-acro this week.


Well... maybe a little =)


Meeting extraordinary aerialist Maria Zeniou for inspiration and HELP several times this week since I, just like Britney Spears,

whoops.

Did it again.


I have sold an act in a dicipline that I don´t master.

Stupid, you might think. But just like Britney, I have done it before and doing (stupid) things like that forces me to push my limit.


Correction: forces me to MOVE my limit


- somewere else. Maybe it can take a holiday in Thailand?



Yesterday I had a successfull photosession with J.

Prof visible later this week!




L.O.V.E.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar