Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

måndag 25 juli 2011

BYC!

If you don't know what 2 do or where 2 go and you are not in Barcelona - go there!!

It's an amazing city! Everybody whos been there can confirm that.

It's a complete package:

Beach, check.

City, check.

Mountains, check.

Things 2 do? Check, check, check.

Places 2 chill? CHECK.

I went for BYC

- Barcelona Yoga Conference -

and it was brilliant.

I met old and new friends from all over the world I got 2 share practice with them!



One old friend that I'm so happy that I got to meet there is the man behind this photo.

He owns one of the worlds biggest hearts (and cameras) and he is the awesome photografer Kadri Kurgun.

Back hOMe I'm filled with inspiration for this autumns classes and I'm planning to teach exciting playshops almost once a month.

Hope 2 see you on the mat real soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar