Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

fredag 1 juli 2011

Namedropping!

2day and yesterday I've been totaly occupied in the movie making-buisness. Expecially yesterday... occupied with waiting that is. Having the opportunity to perform in a film is really a test of your patiens and ability to keep the mind fresh and allert even though there is absolutley nothing to do but wait for like 12 hours (!!!).

Well if you have an Iphone apperently there is som kind of scrabble-game that you can play with your co-workers. I don't have an Iphone and neither does Dogge Doggelito so we ended up taking silly pictures that I hope never will reach the internet. (Wishing for that is probably not the most useful thing I can do with my energy.)

Back at the set 2day there were absolutley no waiting at all. Make up, warm up and GO!

Maria Zeniou is such amazing person! Everything went sooooo smothley. We got great response from the whole crew and the director actually got tears in her eyes because our performance truly moved her and she thought it was better than she imagened it to be!

The name of the director? Well this is kind of the namedropping part... I can't remember! There were a lot of famous swedish actors and actresses in this movie. The only ones that I remember the names on is Sissela Kyle - because I adore her! And Josefin Crafoord - because I always thought that she's an intresting person. But besides them I've dropped all names!

Shame on me!!

By the way, I still have the make up and the false lashes on. There's no point in washing my face since I'm soon off to a nother fun Port du Soleil night!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar