Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

måndag 27 juni 2011

2 weddings and a bunch of funerals.

18 month ago hell started raining down on me.
The first thing that happend was that I was forced to part from two persons that I´ve been spending almost every day with for several years and find out who I am without them in my life.
Soon after that my grandpa past away. Nobody anywhere can ever measure up to my grandpa! He solved crosswords like no one else, he spoke more languishes than I have fingers to count them with, he red a page in a book by just looking at it, the whole page, all the words and letters, at once. He were my hero and I was "Princess Millan of Mönarp". With him gone I had find out who I am without him in my life.
Juggling this "who am I?"-stuff and at the same time finding a new home, moving and keep on living would have been so much harder without the support and love I got from my friends and family. But there were still one loved soul left to leave me with the question; who am I without her in my life?
The days around the one year mark from my best friends passing I have been attending two weddings.
Weddings are like the feelings love and joy personalised. All this people coming together to celebrate love!
I might not know who I am but this I think I know: If the love is true it will never fade and wherever your loved one go they will never leave you.
That makes the possibility of even a split second of true love worth the risk of a broken heart.

Dare to love.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jag minns med sorg i mitt hjärta och jag glömmer aldrig. Mamma

    SvaraRadera