Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

torsdag 8 september 2011

No more nice girl!

There must be a reason to why I keep get overlooked.
Why friends and collegues comes to me for advise and ideas and when inspiration, imagination and hard work becomes reality I'm not included in the final state.
The reason why these things happens to me is because I let it happen!
Well enough of that.
I can still remember when my mom told me that I am too adaptable and that I have to get tougher. Not tougher in an un-nice way, but in a big hearted, loving way. And that would make people take me more seriously.
I'm starting to belive her.
So here is to "new" me. Looking the same, in most ways acting the same. But I'm not going to just take a breath and think; it's ok, when I really think; this is not ok. I'm going to love myself and respect my boundaries the same way I love and respect my fellow breathers.
There may be some casualties, but this time I'm not going to be one of them.

I have a feeling that I'm not the only one that had these experiences. So why don't join me in my new Autumn Agenda:
Value my knowledge.
Value my ideas and inspiration.
Go where my heart tells me to go.
Belive in myself, follow my true inner longing and do what feels just right.

Lets rock this life!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hade värsta utlägget i huvet, sen försvann det...

    Du va iallafall min Idol när jag va liten :D!!!

    Kram Lisa

    SvaraRadera