Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

tisdag 24 januari 2012

Doing only what I want 2 do!

It's so easy to do just the things I want to do and non of the things that I have to do. I just have to set my mind to that all the things that I have to do are things that I want to do.
I want to pay my bills because I like to use the electricity, the internet, my cellphone, have a place to live... You get the idea.
Thinking like this makes me feel less stressed, happier and more grounded.

But how do I find the power to practice these thoughts and making them dominante when life happens?
If I'm the creator of my own experience and I can't blame anyone for how I feel or the actions I choose to take as I ride the river of life - How the heck do I chill in the midst of it all!? Talk about performance anxiety!!
If I am where I am because I want to, then some days I should have a good slap in the face for putting me there!
Can I chill and breath into the detours I obviously choose to take on my way to "happely ever after"?

Ofcourse I can. I can do whatever I want. There is not a thing that I need to do and tons of things that I want to do!

I can chill into wellbeeing. I can choose to treat myself good and let my dominant intent be to please myself and having that outlook makes it easy to meet others from the same perspective.

I came because I want to be here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar