Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

tisdag 10 januari 2012

Thoughts during meditation...

... I wonder where my toering went. I've been looking. Maybe I should invite my niece over. She is tiny, she can find a tiny thing...
Ok. You're meditating, remember. Now: focus!
Breath, breath. Inhale, inhale.
... I have to make that phonecall. What should I say? Can I say it as it is? Do I have to?
Breath, breath. Inhale, inhale.
I hate it when... or maybe not hate. It's such a strong word. Dislike! I really dislike it when - .....
What was I thinking about?!
Meditate. Right...
Maybe I should meditate in headstand!! That would keep me focused!
Breath, breath. Inhale, inhale.
I wonder if my x is gay. Ok, thats a strange thought. He had a realtionship with me so why would he? ... But then again... Why am I thingking about this?!
I should invite my niece over. I'm sure that she would find that toering.
Now! Focus! I will not tolerate this any more!
Breath, breath. Inhale, inhale. Side body long, inner body bright. Bright, bright inner body. Bright and shiny.
Oh! I have that splitpractice with JC today. So maybe I don't have time to go to the stable... but I still have to make that phonecall. Maybe if I try to call at a time when she's most likely busy and can't answer. Then I just leave a message on the mashine and it's done! Good plan!
Breath, breath. How long have I've been sitting like this? Ain't meditationpractice over yet?
Exhale.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar