Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

måndag 13 februari 2012

Wearing my sticky mat.

Wearing your stickymat might sound weird but it's accually superquite =)

I got these exclusive yoga paws from Yoga Paws (who else?)!!
For a nearly a month I've been using the feet when I teach, and I love it. I can move around the room and demo standing poses wherever without slipping. It's awesome! '

First time I tried out the whole kit were at a yogalesson with my anusarateacher Anja Bergh and the resloults were over expectations.
Both hands and feet have a good grip and you can be adjusted in poses like downward facing dog with out slipping. Sometimes it feels like the grip is to good. Like when I want to adjust my stans in a standing pose and my feet feels like they are glued to the floor. There is no way to easily slide the feet narrower or further apart and with that I have to engage my muscles to lift the feet and acually take a litte step instead. Doing that demands engagement, that forces me to adjust myself more mindfully instead of flickering. It's hard and I don't want to do it twice =)

The Yoga Paws is one of the best sticky mat that I ever had. That they're small and hardly take any space in your handbag is of course a bonus!

Want to have your very own set of paws? If you're like me and often have cold hands and feet – don't hesitate – they will keep you warm as well!


Buy them from


and use the code

FRIEND20YP

for a 20% discount!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar