Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

måndag 30 juli 2012

Vacation

So I'm back, but not really.
I'm here, but it's like I'm on a sidetrack riding on a wave of leisure.
Back home, back to work, trying to get back on track with my training, work, at-home-life. All things that I love.
But I don't have my usual control. I don't have a single note in my calendar. I honestly don't know when I start teaching again. It's sometime in august but I don't know the date.... and that feels really good. I feel like I'm on a extended vacation. A brain-vacation.

So how was Canada?
It was amazing. Everything I wanted and more.
Of course it was practice with a sprinkle of practice on top. And my plans on taking extra aerial lessons after the 9 hour scheduled training day went out the window. It was just to much to take in. New lingo, new people, new moves. All in 35 degree humid heat.
The canadians was super friendly. The city was beautiful with a lot to offer. The vegetarian food was awesome!! Sweden is soooo far behind in that aeria that it's like we're playing a different game on a different planet in another solar system.
The surprice of the journey was that I really got to know E & P. There is just no escape from that when you travel together, live together, eat and sleep together and spend most of your awake time falling on each other or stepping in each others crotch.
The best that a take with me home is what mine and Elaine acro-partnership grew into. Just wait and see. We are at a hole new level of groovy =)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Låter helt underbart!
    Vart och på vad har du varit i canada?
    Mika

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hej Mika!
      Jag var i Montreal på en AcroYoga lärarutbildning.

      Radera