Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

fredag 15 februari 2013

I have something

...to tell you.

I think that we are in a good place right now. There have been times when the road had been rocky but now there is a wind in our sail and things are exciting!
You are important to me and I know that I am important to you otherwise we would'nt have kept on fighting to stay together though all our differences.
Yes I should have told you right away, but for reasons I totally made up inside my own head I chosed to push the inevitable on the future...
It's not like I'm f*@#ing Matt Damon and not imagining that's it you (- but if I would I would totally share it like this:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSfoF6MhgLA
But I still feel kind of unfaitful in a weird way and I promise that I'll tell you.
Some day.

And what ever happens: You rock!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar