Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

tisdag 12 februari 2013

Think Big

I have it all.
Everything.
Apartment with truely good vibes in the walls.
Best job ever.
Amazing friends.
Healthy family.
To top it all off I got a oportunity the other day.
Remembering a message that I got on a teabag (yogitea has messages of wisdom on their teabags) I grabed it (the oportunity, not the teabag).

I also got a challenge.
Learning a new aerial dicipline.
Aerial lyra.
I grabed that challange by the balls and so far it has knocked me completely over.
My low back is sore and swollen, my legs have so many black and blue marks that they look like old bananas and my fingers have turned in to an old womans krooked fingers.

But what doesn't challenge you, doesn't change you and even if I have everything that I could ever wish for I'm still up for changes!

(If you want to know the message I got with my tea follow me on instagram.
There you have it and the rest of my life in pictures.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar