Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

måndag 7 mars 2011

The continuation...

After my car had an electric melt down and J´s car went into flames and we welcomed NC into team Awesome we went home, packed my rigging equipment and started the journey towards my audition in Copenhagen.
We spent the night at a hotel in Malmö and our room actually had a bathtub - that I were way too tired to use - and continued to Denmark early sunday.
It´s a short drive from Malmö to Copenhagen and Wallmans Cirkusbygningen should´nt be too hard to find. Still we circled the building for almost twenty minutes without finding it. (I can imagine the universe resting it´s cheek in it´s hand looking down at us and shaking it´s head...)
Found it.
Went inside.
Did my audition.
And just like Modesty Blaise sometimes cries on Willie Garvins shoulder I cried afterward. Totaly exhausted I cried until my mascara made me look like a racoon.

Now it´s monday and I have to get my little lioncar to the doctor and when she feels better she´s going to get washed and cleaned.
J´s BMW is making her last trip... going to the graveyard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eGHdnQcoi8

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar