Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

lördag 5 mars 2011

Murphy´s law?

Friday I park my car at Elexia Sisjön in Gothenburg to teach an acroclass with my brilliant and stunning partner in crime Elaine Rydberg and all electronics in the car dies, throws in the towel and gives up without as much as a sigh.
Sunday I have an importent audition in Copenhagen so my cars decision to have a melt down is really inconvinient.
So I embrase the fact that I can use J´s BMW instead... But saturday when we´re out for some last minute shopping
(for colored ink since my printer made all my profile/cv-pictures green. But hours later, when we got home and got the ink changed it turned out that it was my printer that was broken, nothing were wrong with the ink, and I´m still bringing green Hulk-lookalike-pictures to the audition)
the car burst into flames - and it´s crystalclear that this vehicle will not take us to Denmark.


What 2 do. What Totally and Freaking Awesome can do. Buy a new car. We call it NC.

To be continued...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Lucky me to have all that bad luck! It´s better than no luck at all =)

    Hugs

    SvaraRadera