Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

fredag 18 mars 2011

Inspiration.

Working as a yogateather (and an acrobat) I´m in need of constant inspiration. I need to take yogaclasses to keep up my own practice and it´s nice to do someone eles work from time to time. But, as all you yogateachers and all the rest of the breathers know, it can be really hard to fit a class into your schedule, especially if you are working or in some other way occupied in the evenings when most classes are held. Or maybe there´s no studio or gym close to where you live? Anyway - I recently got in touch (thank you, thank you, thank you Anja) with yogaglo and I just love, love, love it!
And when you love something - share it, right?

You chose level, duraton, specific use, style or by teacher.

Firstclass yoga brought to you, where you are, when you have the time!

Are you sure there will be a tomorrow?
Check it out today!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar