Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

söndag 4 mars 2012

PC or MAC??

Just a few weeks after my no-phone thing my computer decides to get real sick and someday soon it will take it's last breath and die.
What 2 do?
I love to have a new computer before my old one leaves me forever. But what should I buy?
It's PC vs MAC.
Ask a mac-user and they will promote mac as the next best thing to an orgasm. Ask a pc-user and they will trash-talk mac as if they are afraid of the competion.
I'm a pc-girl. I've only owned pc and the little I lerned and know didn't come that easy to me.
So, should I go with what's familiar and kind of known to me or should I dive into the deep end of the pool and go with something completley new?
The one thing that I learned and that I'm really sure of is; I'm way to depending on these "modern" phone and computer-ways to conect with other human beeings. To change that I'm inviting you all to see me face2face at my place... (Just email, facebook, phone or text me before arrival.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar