Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

torsdag 23 augusti 2012

Fall and winter Yogenda

My schedule is finally up 2 date. Phew.
You have all the weekly classes here 2 the right.
The acrobatic asana classes on tuesdays is going to be fully boosted with total Omph!!!
If there's any questions about them just email me:
I'm also looking forward to the Theme-classes on thursdays at Haga Badet.
First 7 weeks on the semester will be about the chakras =)
 
And 4 you fly-monkeys out there:
YogaWings dates to keep track on:
1-2 september - Marstrand (2 spaces left)
15, 22, 29 september Pilates Complete
1-4 november Oslo
10, 17 november Pilates Complete 
 
To celebrate the end of summer and the beginning of fall, come dance the nights away with me at Port du Soleil.
Last chance this week!!
Candyland Thursday
Freeky Friday
The Closing Experience, Saturday
I'll meet you there =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar