Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

tisdag 28 augusti 2012

Trucks, snakes and the end of...

summer.

Last saturday, august 25, was absolutley bananas.

The alarm went off at 04.30 am. Up, yoga, coffee and then away. Target: Elmia, Jönköping and the small-city-large truck faire.
9 am I reached the exhibition stand where I was going to perform with Maria Zeniou all day long. Me and Zeniou had re-arranged our duo acro act for the occation. So instead of our "normal" act we performed to high speed Greased Lightning from Grease. 
Also performing in the same exhibition stand were: Stefan Odelberg, snake enchantress December, Good News rockband, Lindy Hop-dancers, singers Pia & Malin, 8 karate sensai, 3 comedians, a gorilla and a dinosaur!!
After doing 4 duo acrobatic perfomances I parked my ass back in my car and drove home to Gothenburg and the last night at Port du Soleil.
During the night I made 4 aerial apperances and at the second one my neck started to trubble me. Beeing awake for almost 24 hours, a long car drive and a buch of shows was taking it's toll...
Anyhow. This amazing nightclub is now closed and doing that is like setting a date for the end of summer.

So I say Welcome! to all the awesome colors of fall and Welcome! to the christmas show that I'm going to perform in this winter!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar