Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

söndag 16 september 2012

Ending

a long week with,,, ?
I don't know how or with what I should end this week.
This week has been long and in some ways quite boring. I've been non-having a cold. Feeling sick without beeing sick, but maybe becoming sick. This non-wanted sate of body and mind brought on that I didn't really feel like doing anything. Didn't feel like practice, didn't feel like leaving my bed and I really didn't feel like waking up in the mornings.
But I did wake up and rolled out of bed and I might been taking it slow with my practice but I've been teaching and horseback riding and meeting friends and recorded a commersial for the Christmas Show. All very, very non-boring things!!
But back to the question for the evening: How should I end this boring/absolutley non-boring week,,, ? The answer is: Pizza =)
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar