Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

lördag 8 september 2012

Glasses, fire and a wedding.

The day before a had my stiltwalk gig I stated to look after my really long black pants and I couldn't find them anywhere. Ok, I thought, this is a sign that I shouldn't stiltwalk or that I need new pants. I desided that I didn't need new pants but that I shoud take in consideration to stop stiltwalking - after the gig was completed. Phoned one of my stilwalker colleagues and asked if I could borrow his pant, witch I could. Without trying them on I realised that it wasn't the brightest idea. He is 182cm long, I am 165. He weighs 80+kg and is built like a belgan blue acrobat, I am - not that. So instead of drowning in way to big stiltpants I desided that I needed new pants anyway. So I phoned The Theatre Shop. Unfortunally Michelle didn't have the time to do it (this was 21h before they had to be ready), so I pulled out my old sewingmashine and jumped to it. Sometimes it's good to have those (in my case: hidden) skills =)
Yesterday when I woke up and I had a whole day with 6hours of stiltwalking in my new pants to do I didn't feel up for it at all. I felt sore and grumpy and I didn't want to do my morning practice. So I didn't.
On set with always (almost always anyhow) sunny Maria Zeniou the hours flew by and we had a great time beeing really dorky and doing PR for Specsavers.
When I got home I ate a lot, went to bed super early and slept for 14hours! So now I'm ready for some more stiltwalk action and tonight I'm doing some fire eating at a friends wedding. I love weddings. I like them so much might even want one, if I ever find a groom... Details, details.
 
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar