Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

måndag 15 oktober 2012

Finally a rockstar!!

I always wanted to be a rockstar.
Due to absolut lack of talent and the fact that I get bored really quickly when I actually have to learn something that don't come easy to me I had a change of heart and wanted to be an actress instead. Then that changed and I wanted to be a firefighter. Then for a long time I wanted to be a stuntwoman. For a while I were considering the option of being an actress who did her own stunts and volontaire as a firefighter in my sparetime.
But I still wanted to be a rockstar.
And then I fell in love with a juggler and realized that I could have it all (exept for the juggler who was notoriously unfaithful and finally ran away with a bodybuilder...) But the rest of it, all of my dreams, could be mine.
So finally - I'm a rockstar. I'm an actress who does her own stunts and I'm a firestarter. I know that thats not the same as fighting fires but admit it - it's even cooler =)
This past weekend was a true rockstar moment.
Performing with a Rammstein tribute band and rocking the pants of the place where I started my performance career I felt it deep in my bones.
I am a rockstar. I am living my dream!! 
 
                                     

 Rockstar moments; trainride, hotelroom, getting ready and backstage. Whole weekend sidebyside with rockstar babe and fire starter Lotta Odelberg.
 
No regrets. Chase the dream!!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar