Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

fredag 26 oktober 2012

Me, an addict?


Can a computor go on internet strike?

The very last thing I did the day before yesterday was having an internet conversation with a friend.
The first thing I did yesterday morning when I woke up was turning on the computor to check what happened on my favorite yoga blogs and webbsites, browse facebook and then continue working with emails and planning my springschedule... But that didn't happen. My computor refused to conect to internet for some reason. So with my regular coffee but without my regular email time of the day I went to teach yoga to young mucians. After that I had a thing with a thing regarding a thing and then I went home – for a late lunch and a some time with my email (and facebook) account.
Well that didn't happen. My computor were still on internet strike and I couldn't get it to change it's mind. So I had to call in the ”big guns” - my neighbur. For some reson he couldn't get it working either so I took my stubborn computor in my handbag and drove in to Gothenburg city to sit down at a cafe and read my email. But still nothing. So again I wonder: Is it possible that a computor goes on strike?

On a more personal note. I found the experience really stressful. One of the reasons beeing that my routines were tipped over and knocked to the ground – and I do love my routines. The other reason was that I'm clearly addicted to my routines, my email, my facebook and the internet in general. But it's not like I can't handle it – is it?



Oam shanti, shanti. Peace out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar