Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

tisdag 9 oktober 2012

Anniversary Time

Friday 17.42 I'm getting on a train to Avesta for a legendary performance. It's my 7 year anniversary as a performer!
It's been 7 rollercoster years with laughter and joy and tears and pain.
I've met colleagues that I thought would be my friends forever who turned out to be more like backstabbing frenemies. I've met colleagues that I thought were out for my blood who turned out to be truly caring about my wellbeeing. I've had people in my life that I thought would bring me under, but then it turned out to be just the push I needed to get even better. But most of all I've met honest and sweethearted people who is truly amazing and inspiring.
I've evolved in oh so many ways and I've never been so determined and focused as I am now. This is my time. Happy anniversary to me.

2 kommentarer: