Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

lördag 3 november 2012

New perspectives.


A busride to Oslo that started on the same route as I drive when I'm going to the stable or to vistit my sister.
Driving myself I have one veiw. Riding the bus I have a different one.
Same road. Same sights. Same trees and buildings. Different prespective.
Looking at my new veiw on familiar sights it's super clear to me how looking at a situation in a different way makes the whole situation different.
So if you are stubburnly banging your head at a wall and contantly getting the same results – why don't use the door instead of trying to knock the wall down with your forehead?

Like one of my teachers sad to me when I was stuck in a difficult acro-move and I could'nt get it working: Make a different misstake. That was his advice to me, to everyone.

Make a different mistake.

Get new perspectives.

Get un-stuck.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar