Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

fredag 11 januari 2013

Shakti Power!!


I have so many strong women in my life right now and they are a ture source for inspiration.

They take care of them selfs and care for others. They own their own buisness. They care for their looks. Several of them have past thirtyfive and still have amazing bodies! They raise children and have a career.

Kudos to all of you!! You know who you are. You are the ones that don't depend on anyone else but still can ask for help. You are the ones that ain't afraid of failure and know how to roll with the punches. You are the ones that step it up and bring it all home.

I know wich team I play for, but sometimes I wonder if there are any men that really can match the strength, beauty and ability to juggle several tasks and thoughts at the same time like a woman can. And I play with the thought of switching team members =)

Right now I'm multitasking, something that every single one of these women are experts at and I'm truely inspired of. I'm typing this and packing my bag for a weekend in Copenhagen with one particually intelligent and fun woman.

The whole truth is that I'm going there to co-teach acroyoga with a female colleauge (and she is straight. If anyone wonder where I'm going with this.)



See you out there!

Keep strong.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar