Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

söndag 17 januari 2010

Hold on to your hats! Storm is comming!


Sometimes it´s so stormy in life it feels like a hurricane inside the body.
Emotions are rolling around inside your core. Your head is spinning in an uncontrollable way. It feels like arms and legs are going to be teared of by the incredible strong wind.
This can happen for a lot of different reasons.
When you are falling in love.
When things are going so great you can´t believe it´s true.
When you are in a lot of stress.
When you are heartbroken.
In times of sorrow and loss.
And sometimes it more or less all of the above at the same time.
When this happens in my life I try to stay balanced so that the storm doesn´t knock me over, and I try to stay strong in my core.

The word core comes from the french word coeur witch means heart.

Core = Heart

And as my wonderful friend Mary Mayhem says: when the hurricane settles and everything eventually calms down you will find everything in a great mess. And you will stand strong in the middle of the chaos pick up the pieces and move on.


Let your core, your gut feeling guide you.
Have a strong heart.
Love.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar