Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

fredag 8 januari 2010

Stop! and smell the flowers.



When you let the the beuty you love be what you do, it can also be who you see.


I´ve just come home to a snowcovered Gothenburg after a long longed for visit in the small town Falköping! That place has a special space in my heart, not only because I have some of my loved ones there but also because it moves so slow.
Citylights!

My family moved there when I was 7 and a lot of the town looks exactly the same as it did all those year ago. (You do the math yourself if you want to know exactly how many years that is!)


It´s like tjuren Ferdinand on chrismas-tv. He knows how to stop and smell the flowers. This little town knows how to stop and smell the flowers! In lack of flowers I´m going to stop and enjoy the snow. Or lappmögel as my father calls it =)
Daddys house!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar