Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

söndag 24 januari 2010

Traveling as Tingeling

In my work
(It feels shameless to call it work because it´s so much fun.)
I travel a lot.
In this very moment I´m packing to leave for Stockholm. And I feel a little bit like Peter and the boys in never-never land who never wants to grow up, because in some way it´s like I´m just playing around.
Is it OK to do something that allows you to play all day and get dressed up and dressed out with just the imagination as the limit.
Is it even legal?
In my bags there is alomst 7kg make up. Stilts. 2 avatar costumes. 1 stiltwalker costume inpired by Alice in wonderland. A vampire! A cowgirl and an amazon. The event I´ll be working at will also be visited by a human silver staty and a golden one.
Pictures comming soon.
In the bag there´s also a camera =)

1 kommentar: