Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

söndag 10 januari 2010

Wishes can come true.


Careful what you wish for.
It might come true, and if luck is in it´s playmood
-
it might not turn out exactly as you dreamed it to do.
Wishes and dreams are inspiration to our choices and how we choose to take action in our lives and that is why it´s not very uncommon for wishes and dreams to actually happen.

One of my favorite movies Interstate 60 really nails down this subject. The man in the red bowtie can make wishes com true with his monkeyheaded pipe, check it out!



Like me; I dreamded of bigger livingspace, and now my boyfriend is moving out... not exactly what I wanted but the livingspace got bigger.
So it can´t hurt to be specific when you throw your intentions out there or luck just might sneak up from behind and bite you in your ass.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar