Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

lördag 23 juni 2012

Highs and lows

This weeks highs and lows:
Having a huge misunderstanding with one of my dearest friends
- low.
Performing at a gay wedding
- high.
Not getting cranky while working out with J
- high.
Spending midsummer with my sisters beautiful kids
- high.
Getting my sisters kids to cry after I trashed their balloons to inhale helium so that I could sing for them in a funny voice
- low.
Having a steaming hot sex-dream about my x
- high or low...? I'm not sure...
Having a coffee-date with a friend
- high.
Getting a self esteem boosting question
- high!!
Working with some of the absolute best artists that Gothenburg has to offer
- high.
Deciding that I should have a humungus party. With a band!
- Defently high.
Losing faith
- low.
Not getting the suitcase that I orderd for my Canada trip
- low.
Received new equipment that I don't master - jet.
Low that will turn to high.
Took a dance lesson
- high.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar