Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

torsdag 7 mars 2013

Call me!!

Maybe I'm old fashioned, I don't know. And in all seiousness, I don't care.
But please enlighten me with the wisdom to understand textmessages.
Or on second thought - don't.

I get texting late in the evenings or early in the mornings when you have something to inform the reciver about and they might be asleep and the information in the text is'nt importent enough to wake someone up.
I do not at all understand the endless conversation texting. And the truth is, I find it annoying and timeconsuming.

The absout winner in pointless texting is when you call someone - for some reason they don't answer, witch is fine. People can't always answer their phones. But then, just seconds later, you'll get a text from them saying: "What's up?" or "What do you want?" or "You rang?"
Obviosly I called because I had something on my mind that I wanted to TALK about!!
Why, why, why text me when I just called you?? If you are in a situation where it unapropiate to answer the phone it is probably not in good form to start texing either!!

I'm single and have been so for almost a year and occationally I have given out my cell number to some intresting person that I would consider start dating. But so far I lost intrest, got bored and never past the texting part that apparently is how you get to know a person these days. What happened to meeting up for a coffee or a walk or anyting else that gives you a chanse to find out who a person is? Ofcourse it's clever to text in that way. Then you can edit your self to appear more attractive and smarter than you are in reality.

When I was young (back when dinosaurs where just babies, the TV neither had colour or remote control and NO ONE had cellphones) there was this paper called "Kamratposten". In this one you could ad for a pen pal. Maybe thats something for todays texters? To create a forum where they can meet likeminded people (who they never actually meet) and text to.

It's not that I don't like getting textmessages, because I do. (Note: like to get them and understanding text conversations - two different things.) I love getting them. And I really like sending them too. But I don't send texts that I expect peolpe to answer right away - or ever. I send texts like: "I'm so happy that you are in my life." or "I was just thinking about you and at the same time they start playing Pearl Jam on the radio." or "I love you mum!!"

Please, please continue send me texts. Just don't expect me to use it as a way to communicate or make up plans. You can text what ever you want that is unimportent for you to get a respond on.
If you want me to answer: Call me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar