Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

torsdag 28 mars 2013

Simplifying.

In an attempt to make my life easier I tried to divide my privite self, my yogini self and my performance self. Both for myself and to make it more understanable to others.
My plan was not to mention my profession as an acrobat in a yogic contexts and vice versa. I also did'nt want the parts of my life where I'm not an acrobat and not an yogini to leak into the parts where I am. You know.
But the thing is; being an acrobat or an yogini is'nt really a suit you put on and turn into some predesided hours a day.

Anyhow. I created a special facebookpage for my yogic self. A special facebookpage for my perfomance self. And I also have a "normal" facebook account.
I created one webbsite for performance and one webbsite for yoga.
For some time I even tried to have a special yogablog.
It was exhausting.

Awhile ago I was assisting a HOT MOJO education with one of the founders of the concept, Monica Björn. When she was presenting me for the group of students she told the students - yogastudents - that I am an acrobat. She told yoga people that I am an acrobat! That is not how I divide myself!
Afterwards we talked about it and she made me understand some things. She planted a seed that made me come to the decision I've come to.

The thing is. Being an yogini/acrobat is'nt a suit I put on for a few hours a day. It's who I am through and through. It's in my bones, in my tissues, it makes my heart beat.

Kind of like Superman. Unlike other superheros he doesen't dress up as a superhero. He dress up as a human. He is born to be Superman, he pretends to be Clark Kent.
I'm not pretending to be Milla Floryd but I'm done dividing Milla Floryd into parts.
So I'm putting my yoga facebookpage and my performance facebookpage to rest. If you are a fan of those please become my facebookfriend instead! Please take the whole of me. Yoga, acrobatics, life. Unshattered.
I'm also over some time going to join my two webbsites into one. Simplifying. Yoga and performance at one united place. Because that's who and what I am. It's just like Gaga sings; I'm born this way. I'm a natural born yogabat.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar