Aerial Acrobat & Yogini

måndag 25 mars 2013

The little things.

Like never calling me. Not even to call back.
Asking me a question and then not listening to the answer.
Asking me to share something then making it all about you, even if it has nothing to do with you.
Looking straight into my eyes and listen to me when I talk.
Letting anger and frustration flash by like oncotrolable fire in your eyes.
Dancing with me.
Flying with me.
Telling me how beautiful I am.
Making plans with me.
Showing and telling me that you want to be with me.
Not answering texts.
Only comunicating with texts.
Kissing.
Missing.
Thinking of you.
Wanting everything from me and not giving anything back.
Being proud of me.
Wondering about me.
Staying until I fall asleep.
Knowing what's best for me.
Letting me go.
Being here.
Loving me.
Staying with me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar